Community Service is an integral part of our school culture. We believe it is important to teach our students about the positive difference they can make in their world and in the lives of others. Past projects include:
- Organizing food drives for local pantries
- Holding coat drives for homeless shelters
- Making cards for nursing home residents
- Delivering flowers to shut-ins
- Participating in “Hat Day” to raise money for Heifer International
Care of Environment
Our students learn from a young age to be respectful of their environment (both inside and out). Every classroom recycles paper, glass and plastic, and the Lower Elementary students have the responsibility for collecting the recyclables from each room, consolidating them, and putting them curbside for pick-up. Students participate in an annual Earth Day celebration where they beautify either local parks or our own school grounds.